Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sparkly earrings, luminous complexion, and red lipstick for Holidays

Sparkly earrings, a luminous complexion, and red lipstick are a must for the holidays.
I have these big sparkly earrings I always wear during this time of year. Another pic of them are on my previous blog. I really need to get another pair, but these and diamond studs are my favorite. Hair up or down you can't go wrong! Adds a great amount of sparkle for the holidays.
Another must for the holidays is a glowing, luminous complexion. I love Benefit's "Girl Meets Pearl". Don't be afraid to put a swipe across your forehead, down your nose, cheekbones, and a smidge on your chin. It really makes your face brighter and more youthful. Which the Winter can make your face look more full, which is why it's important to moisturize! A lot! Also, make sure you use the highlighter on your brow bones. If you are wearing red lipstick I always put more highlighter on my brow bones because it really accents red lips.
I have heard a lot about Benefit's "Watt's Up" highlighter, which you may want to try out, but I haven't yet. If you have tried it please leave your review.
and of course red lipstick is always a must for the holidays! Any variation of red, light or dark. Remember if you are doing dark to add highlighter so you will look more bright.
Highlight and sparkle!!
Here is a link to "Girl Meets Pearl" http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&cp=13&gs_id=1r&xhr=t&q=girl+meets+pearl&qe=Z2lybCBtZWV0cyBwZQ&qesig=0vg-oYxrDsczKO7Zu4dI9w&pkc=AFgZ2tk_k7rgGFtdzYakOlX5XpMPP-v4RpDm4oqlcx9YKq_bo3SPpUA_alSu3rz78aaBpzkZWbkKwxmpd5PfBE3y2rR9xcLcGQ&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1191&bih=636&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=16108439906853203035&sa=X&ei=UrbnTvWzHMODtge83-39CQ&sqi=2&ved=0CFgQ8gIwAg

No comments:

Post a Comment