Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sparkly Red Polish for December

Getting close to Christmas time! So time to break out the sparkly red polish!
This week I tried OPI's Animalistic. It's a very shiny lighter red color with a hint of sparkle. It is beautiful! and perfect for Christmas time! The application went on very easily. Maybe my favorite of the whole Muppets Collection.

I wanted to do Gettin Miss Piggy Wit It for my toes, also from OPI's Muppet Collection. I did a base color first, and I didn't get the amount of sparkle I wanted. Then I did it without a base color, and found the polish was very thin. It took many coats to achieve the desired effect. The Excuse Moi polish goes on way easier. I may try a sorbert shade from OPI's Texas Collection for the base. There are some reds in there, so hopefully that will work better!
I thought it would be so pretty to have red nails, and then whenever you finally get to see your feet have pretty red glittery toe nails! Glad Holidays are here!
OPI Animalistic

No comments:

Post a Comment